Hi from Me

Well Hello there! 

A quick intro from myself 

I've loved reading since my teens, my Dad started me off with Stephen King, then my Mams love of thrillers kept me going.
My Dad also loved funny books, so I 'borrowed' those as well. 

Now I read mostly psychological thrillers, police procedural, horror and the odd funny and unlike I thought I would enjoy, the odd romance!

I review from and onto book clubs and Netgalley. Also I'm lucky enough to be given copies of books, eBooks & paperbacks from authors, I follow and adore. 

Feel free to ask any questions and comment on any posts. It would be great to hear from you.

Find me on Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/TeaToastandBooks/?modal=media_composer&ref=aymt_homepage_panel&call_to_action=1&source=aymt

Or follow me on G+ on the menu bar 😉






My Netgalley badges





Comments

Popular Posts