A Mind to Kill by John Nicholl






The Blurb........

The hunters become the hunted…

She watched as he slowly approached the room and stopped for a moment, seemingly weighing up his options. And then she called out in a hushed, well-practised childlike whisper she’d perfected over time and come to love infinitely more than any living person. ‘I’m in here. Come on. I’m in here. Come and play with me. I’ve been waiting for you…’ 


When Rebecca's childhood abuser avoids prosecution, it sets her on a path to revenge, revenge on any man who preys on the innocent.

Twenty-three-year-old Rebecca poses as a child online and sets her trap, luring one predatory paedophile after another to their deaths. 

When a man's severed head is found washed up on a windswept estuary beach, the police begin their investigation



My Blurb.........
Dark and disturbing and exactly what I like! 
John Nicholl writes a great bad character! At times the book is gruesome, it's dark, it's murder! 
I really enjoy his books and I will look out for the next 1 and others I've missed. 
Thoroughly enjoyed this

Comments

Popular Posts