New Arrival

Hi
I have decided to take the plunge and set up a blog about books. The good, bad and ugly!
Though I doubt I'd call any books ugly.
I adore, eBooks,  paperbacks, hard backs, just books. Lovely words and  tales and escapism!
This won't be a daily, weekly, or monthly blog. It will be as I finish a book or come across a new book.
To be honest it's mostly for me, I review every book I read now, they need a platform,  they need shouting about loudly!
Yes I did say I adore books!

Thank you for finding me and see you soon, it will be soon, I have lots of books to set up on here, past and present and future loves

Find me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TeaToastandBooks/?modal=media_composer&ref=aymt_homepage_panel&call_to_action=1&source=aymt

Or follow me on G+ on the menu bar 😉





I've loved reading since my teens, my Dad started me off with Stephen King, then my Mams love of thrillers kept me going.
My Dad also loved funny books, so I 'borrowed' those as well. 

Now I read mostly psychological thrillers, police procedural, horror and the odd funny and unlike I thought I would enjoy, the odd romance!

I review from and onto book clubs and Netgalley. Also I'm lucky enough to be given copies of books, eBooks & paperbacks from authors, I follow and adore. 

Feel free to ask any questions and comment on any posts. It would be great to hear from you.


My Netgalley badges






Comments

  1. Great to see you in the blogging world lovely! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, a little fun for me! Missed the 1 that closed down, so thought why not! Never be as good as yours, but I'll play ha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts