Holding Myself by Victoria J Brown

One I've just read.
Now I'm a thriller, paranormal, serial killer, murderer and gritty cop kind of reader, but every now and then I like to swap genres and read a lighter book.
Chick lit as it's termed! It clears my head and let's me get into a good old gritty gory murderous tale 😉





The Blurb..........

An emotional, uplifting book about love, loss and hope - The perfect summer time read!

Kat has a busy life. She runs her own beauty salon and has an alcoholic father to worry about. To make matters worse she has just discovered she is pregnant.
Kat and Max have only been together for six months and she has a turbulent relationship with his mother and his ex-girlfriend who refuses to go away.
As the pressure builds Kat finds herself wondering what path to take.
Is having a baby the right thing to do?
Can she keep her head above water while her life spirals out of control?
Kat has some big decisions to make and whatever happens her life is going to change forever…

My blurb......
An easy read. This book was a diversion from my usual genre. I enjoy a change to refresh my mind and start me off again. 
This book was thoughtful at times sad & hard because of the happenings. Very well written and at times like someone relaying the tale to me, rather than just written down. 
Very enjoyable

Comments

Popular Posts